What is it/what does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
The complete guide to starting and running a highly profitable martial arts school
- Find out the easiest methods to increase your retention and attract better students into your martial arts school
- Find out how to start your own martial arts school with almost no money and no credit
- Learn the secrets to end your student recruitment frustration for goods
- Discover how to have a 6-figure school with less than 200 students
- Learn how you can earn money in your studio with less students
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something called the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Small Dojo Big Profits scores 74.54/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.small-dojo-big-profits.com, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $149.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: small-dojo-big-profits.com you’ll also be taken through to small-dojo-big-profits.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. However, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)